Total Building Maintenance is always looking for self-motivated, hard-working individuals to join our diverse team of janitorial service professionals. TBM is here to make businesses look their best, and that starts with hiring the best employees.
That’s why TBM supports its employees with a competitive total compensation package, including:
• Above-market base salary
• Commission and bonus structures (select jobs)
• Car allowance or mileage (select jobs)
• Generous vacation and sick time
• Paid holidays
• 401(K) plan with company contributions (if eligible)
Cleaning professionals have the most important job at TBM. They not only make our clients’ businesses shine every day, but they also make our company shine, day and night. Our dedicated cleaning professionals are the people who make the TBM difference a reality.
• Dust, sweep, mop, vacuum, and disinfect common areas, kitchens and restrooms.
• Remove trash from facility and remove and sort recyclable waste.
• Wash and maintain interior windows.
• One-year minimum experience in commercial or home cleaning – previous commercial janitorial experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills in either English or Spanish
• Attention to detail and task completion
• Ability to follow directions and work independently
• Available to work flexible hours day or night
• Access to reliable transportation
• Must be able to provide appropriate U.S. work authorization documents
Full and part-time positions are available for either day or nighttime cleaning professionals in all cities within the DFW metroplex, including: Dallas, Coppell, Carrollton, Garland, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Anna, Celina, Mansfield, Addison, Richardson, Rockwall, Austin, San Antonio and Houston.
Sales personnel are responsible for forming new client partnerships and generating appointments for TBM.
• Cold-call potential clients using the lead generation system.
• Communicate with potential clients to understand their janitorial service needs and find ways for TBM to fulfill them.
• Schedule appointments and make sales.
• 1-3 years of experience in appointment setting or telemarketing fields – janitorial experience a plus
• Basic computer skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong phone conversation and etiquette skills, comfortable making cold calls
• Comfortable working independently or on a team
Full-time and part-time positions are available. Full-time position hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Part-time hours are flexible but require a 20-hour minimum time commitment.
Quality Control Supervisors
Quality control supervisors are in charge of maintaining the quality and service that TBM prides itself on. They perform inspections of client properties, provide directions to cleaning crews and interact with customers to ensure satisfaction.
• Inspect 5-7 buildings daily to determine service needs and provide directions to facility employees.
• Ensure that buildings are maintained according to customer satisfaction and service agreements.
• Identify and overcome potential customer service issues, and provide information in response to customer questions.
• Bilingual with strong communication skills – fluency in Spanish and English preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in customer service field – janitorial experience preferred
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple buildings
• Flexible schedule and availability to work nights and weekends as needed
• Ability to drive at least 50-150 miles per day
• Access to reliable transportation and automobile insurance
Various full-time positions are available in Dallas and Ft. Worth. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please contact us.